Primary Care Physicians: looking for a new opportunity in beautiful Oregon? An excellent facility in Bend, Oregon is now accepting applications for a full-time, permanent placement Internal Medicine position.
Job Description & Benefits
Join an integrated, non-profit community health center that provides Full-Spectrum Medical, Behavioral Health, and Extensive Dental Services to the community of La Pine and Bend. As a Federally Qualified Health Center, our number one mission is to care for those most in need.
- Mission-driven, patient-centric culture. Work in a team based environment to best serve the patient
- Make an impact on the underserved patient population through integrated Full-Spectrum Medical, Behavioral Health and Dental
- Scope of Services: Full Primary & Family Care, Peds, BH, Case Management, Dental, Womens Health including Pre & Post-Natal, Peds, On-site Lab, Chronic Disease Care/Mgmt, Preventative, Lab, Health Education, Immunizations, Transportation, Enrollment, Referrals and Specialty Services
- Compensation: $180K – $230K Salary (DOE) + Sign-on, Relocation!
- Benefits: 403(b) Plan, Generous PTO/Holiday Package, Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurances, CME Allowance, Malpractice Insurance, and Student Loan Repayment Options
- Work/life Balance: Flexible work schedules, No inpatient duties, limited call rotation
Please Note: This post was originally published in August 2021. Information subject to change.